The best of both worlds
The ONYX software suite is the strategic foundation of your document production!
It can be used to adapt all your business needs.
SIMPLE – INTUITIVE – COMPLETELY GRAPHIC
The key points of the ONYX software suite
All products that make up the ONYX software suite are dedicated to the Microsoft and Linux environments. This suite is underpinned by our historical expertise of industrial production tools and guarantees continuity of service whatever the situation.
- Cross-department document production platform
- Completely graphical with Web interface
- Easy communication with your applications in your IBM i, Linux, Windows environments
- High availability software suite
- Use of the Windows compatible graphical design tool on different environments
- Availability of a real spooler that manages your document data streams at input and/or output
- Graphical rules engine (workflow) including a toolbox to carry out the required processing on your data streams
The ONYX Software Suite
ONYX Server drives your document production. It provides all the features needed to coordinate the processes, as well as the spooler functions, so that your data streams can be produced, processed, edited and circulated.
- Graphical rules engine to model your processing
- Graphic spooler for managing your data streams
- Creating your document and label templates
- Coordinating all the printers
- Advanced conversion tools for your document flows
- Post-processing after composition (e.g. sorting, grouping, splitting, creating batches and special printing options, etc.)
In order to provide the best possible solution to the different needs of our clients, we offer a simplified version of ONYX.
Xpress can be used to install a document generator without the need to deploy a complete output management solution.
You will be able to manage print workflows and use the templates produced with ONYX or OPALE.
ONYX XPress lightens your document production tasks
Using the ONYX software suite
- Print to all printers – laser, inkjet, dot matrix, thermal, AFP
- Print management (trays, duplex, colour / B&W, stapling, page counting)
- Circulation of your documents by e-mail, to external service providers
- Convert a document into different print languages
- Tax digitisation
- Communication with other Windows, Linux, IBM i environments
- Communication with third-party DMS and archiving tools
- Batch and real-time processing
- Integration via Web services
- Support for sorting, splitting and grouping of documents
- Management of the enveloping codes (OMR)
- Formatting and enhancing text and XML feeds
- Connecting to databases
- Coordinating printers directly without using drivers
- Managing incoming and outgoing document feeds (recovery, re-execution, consultation, routing, etc.)
- Generating graphic documents that incorporate backgrounds using text and XML feeds:
- Choice of multiple fonts and barcodes
- Multilingual management
- Table builder
- WYSIWYG tool
- Dynamic management of images and paragraphs (logos, texts, signatures, etc.)
- All document formats (A3, A4, Letter, Legal, custom labels, etc.)