How to deliver business communications in electronic form - fax, email, PDF?
MAPCOM: automated emailing and faxing
Automate the distribution of business communications via non-print channels through integration with existing fax and mail solutions. Requires the MAPPING license
MAPCOM is the module from MAPPING Suite that allows
theexact copy of your spool files remapped with MAPPING via fax
, as e-mail
or directly to a file
, all of this from a Windows PC. Not only
can you automatically send critical information but you can also
improve follow-up activities and easily keep track of which documents
were faxed and emailed. The benefits for all users are many and varied:
ease of use, time savings
. For the system administrator, faxing
or emailing documents automatically offers numerous advantages both in
terms of simplification and reliability, as well as cost reduction and
traffic optimization (output queue management, distribution lists,
retrieves the recipients addresses from the initial spool file,
an iSeries/AS400, pSeries (AIX), UNIX or Windows database,
or the address book of your existing fax or email solution.
MAPCOM interfaces seamlessly with different market
leading fax solutions such as Zetafax, RightFax, RTE Fax, Fax
Net 400, etc. to send faxes through your usual fax environment.
Regarding email, Microsoft Outlook (MAPI), Lotus Notes and SMTP are all
Main Product Features
- Automatic faxing.
- Interfaces with Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook (MAPI) or any SMTP server.
- Interfaces with ZetaFax, RightFax, RTE Fax, Fax Net…
- Sender's address can be in the spool file or specified directly in MAPCOM.
- Support for personal address books.
- Extract data (to other Windows apps).
- Support for SQL sequences.
- Supported files and attachment formats include PDF, EXE, TIF, JPG, BMP, TXT.
- Attachment compression algorithm.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows Server (NT or later)